Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Suggestion: We need additonal Forum Sections

Options
zipur74
zipur74 Posts: 48
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Sorry if this was asked/answered but why is the forum setup with just four sections Weight, Off Topic, Forum and Egghead? I know I’m new here so maybe I’m doing something wrong.

It would be helpful to a new member like me to have a Newbee sections, Pork section, Beef section, chicken section, Gadget section, modification section, Buyers Guide section and Sell & Trade section.

In this way it would make finding what you are looking for much easier.

Or I'm missing something in my setup or view.

Comments

• zipur74
    Options
    just wondering if this can be done? has anyone requested this or is it a bad idea to have Sickys and multiple forum topics in this forum?
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    zipur74,

Fisrst, welcome to the forum.
    There are many tools available on more modern programs. This forum has always maintained a sort of flow with the older software. It has been discussed many times whether it should be updated and the concensus was always a resounding no. With that said, I, like you, started on a forum with a more modern platform. Spend a little time here and you will get used to it.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• zipur74
    Options
    Thanks Steve and I have been browsing almost daily. And I do enjoy the forum layout. I appreciate not getting flamed for questing which have been asking.
    I just felt bad that many of my questions have already been answered. I just didn’t know what phrase to search on, I mean terms and the such. It has taken me a week and I finally am getting some good info.