Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grillmeister--question and comment

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Grillmeister,
I need to thank you for turning me on to the BGE. I was shopping online for another gas grill when my gift grill went out and I was at the gardenweb outdoor cooking site reading about the gas grills. Everyone was raving about a Costco stainless monster. I went out to look at it and I just did not like the looks of that big pile of steel. But, the people over there were really high on it so I thought I would go get one at the end of the week. Doing some last minute looking I saw you postings on the that grill and your comments about the BGE. I had thought that I did not want charcol because of the start times. When I found how fast the BGE start I decided to buy one. So on the Saturday that I was to go to Costco I instead went to the local BGE dealer and came home (literally and figuratively.) I owe many thanks for the good eating I have been doing over the last month or so. So thanks.
Now, about this feta stuffed loin you made. Could you describe the prep and cook--I have some folks coming over tomorrow and this is right up their culinary alley, and they are egg sceptics. Did you use a rub under the bacon, and how much feta goes in? [p]Thanks,
Lonnie

Comments