Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

This is when u know u have lived...

Options
Smokin' Todd
Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
aftereat.jpg
<p />This is staring at you as u sit back...yeeeeep, u have lived life to the fullest.

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Smokin' Todd,
    Burp!
    Don't see any green veggy stains on the plate. Are you boys eating your vegetables?? Nice Job.

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • King-O-Coals
    Options
    Smokin' Todd, I don't see no photo of the Boss sittin besides that plate. You've got my illness. I forget to take advantage of the photo-options until I have washed my hands and wiped my mouth.. Let me give you a well deserved Nature Boy - YEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa!

• Smokin' Todd
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    no greens here..just good 'ol 100% fat-storing, artery-clogging, wish-u-baught-your-burial-plot-M E A T!
    heeeeeeeeeeee!
    ST

• Smokin' Todd
    Options
    King-O-Coals,
    you are correct, sir. I did not have pictures of the Boss on this particular post. I have learned that i must make most posts suitable for all audiences.
    But no harm done..........
    Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    ST

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Smokin' Todd,[p]I still see a tiny piece of meat left on the very tip on the #3 rib bone. The plate looks like my dog licked `er clean. The knife looks like it was not needed much in that meal. [p]Keep working on those E2K sausages.[p]Tim