Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Returning Egger

Options
TedInAK
TedInAK Posts: 11
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello,

Just wanted to (re)introduce myself. My name is Ted, and I live in Alaska.

I bought a Medium BGE about 8 or 9 years ago, and was an occasional poster at that time. I still use my MBGE and love it. Two of my most frequent cooks are Elder Ward's pulled pork and Cathy Loup's Tex-Mex Tri-Tip.

This summer we put a new deck on our house, and I told my wife that once we had the room, I wanted to add a Large. She agreed (I don't think she realized how much it would cost, but compare to the price of the deck it wasn't that bad!) and then said I needed to get it in time for our Independence Day party.

I spent the last two weekends making a table for the pair of them, and yesterday picked up the new addition.

I hope to be a more frequent poster, and certainly hope to get lots of new ideas and recipes from you all. When my wife found out how much I spent on the new egg, she said I better cook dinner out there every night until the snow falls, so I'll need them. :D

3683089547_19a8520c5d.jpg

- Ted

Comments