Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Warning and notice when I log in

Options
JCinGA
JCinGA Posts: 139
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
When I log on ad open the forum I get this message: Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/bge/public_html/includes/database.php on line 180

Notice: Got error 127 from storage engine; query=SELECT count(session_id) FROM mos_session WHERE guest=1 AND userid=0, trace= /home/bge/public_html/includes/database.php:300 /home/bge/public_html/modules/mod_whosonline_ext.php:66 /home/bge/public_html/includes/frontend.html.php:197 /home/bge/public_html/includes/frontend.php:135 /home/bge/public_html/templates/mh_pixel/index.php:234 /home/bge/public_html/index.php:230 in /home/bge/public_html/includes/database.php on line 195
We have We have 132 members online

2bking

The eggheads that are logged on is on the right where it should be aand then I have to scroll all the way to the left to see the forum.
Does anyone else have this problem?
thanks,
Jim
JCinGA

Comments