Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Got me a new toy!!!

mikeb6109
mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
well after hearing from a friend that bought a woodflame i got intrigue and started to do some research and i liked what i saw and read so i decided i would buy myself one.they sell here in canada for 250 plus tax!! so i was all ready to make my order and a guy that i had talked about how i was planning on buying one of these,calls me and says hey i got one of those things here in a yard sale for 20 bucks!! so i went over looked at it and yes it was a woodflame but a 17 year old one that had never been used it was still in it's original box.came with everything even a vinyl cover for storage.this baby works with an electric adapter or 8 D batteries. all you do is insert some hard wood chunks in the fire box light it and turn the fan on high.2 minutes even less then that the grill is red hot and ready to cook!tested it for dinner and i am truly impressed.pork chops were perfect,not dry and a great crust for the sear.guess this little baby will be my go to super fast last minute cooking unit!
here are a few pics of it!!

here you can check it out here if you want more info on the woodflame. mine is all stainless and has a few less features but for 20 bucks,i'll settle for it.

http://www.woodflame.com/en/video.php

DSC03201.jpg

DSC03202.jpg

DSC03204.jpg

DSC03203.jpg

Comments