Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Glove Suggestions?

spbull472spbull472 Posts: 128
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well, after about a year of use I finally need to replace the gloves that I have. They were your basic fireplace gloves and went pretty far up the arm.

Anyone have suggestions on some good gloves that can handle the heat? I do alot of cooks where I start out indirect and then move to direct, so they have to be able to handle a hot platesetter. They also need to be long as sometimes I'll have a cast iron grate pretty low in the egg over a really hot fire (think steak searing) and want to feel as little heat as possible.

Any good recommendations out there?

Thanks in advance and long time no see all!

P.S. About a couple months ago I finally decided to try a "spatchcocked" chicken. I'm never turning back as that has to be the best way to cook a chicken. Also, have making pizza almost down to an art form. So many yummy things done and so many more to try.

Comments