Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Pig question

Options
Chef Boyaree
Chef Boyaree Posts: 150
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've heard so much about it I had to try, so I just ordered a few bottles from Dizzy Pig for the 4th of July cook. Will I (& the fans) be happy?

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    IMG_6826.jpg
    we like it so much we do the bulk packing now :)
  • Chef Boyaree
    Chef Boyaree Posts: 150
    Options
    your post was the reason I just ordered it!

I wanted to do the bulk but also want the rub for this weekend and the site said that bulk orders might take 2 weeks.
  • Sooner Egg
    Sooner Egg Posts: 578
    Options
    great stuff Dizzy Pig is, I don't use anything else now.....so far everyone who has eaten with us has loved it
  • Grand Oeuf Vert
    Grand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,631
    Options
    You and the fans are going to be real happy! :laugh:
    Buy at least one of each to start because they are all good! ;)
  • Mainegg
    Options
    WE love the salt free and that one does take longer as they do not sell as much of it and they are picky about it being fresh. when you get yours and if you like it you can email them and ask if they have the bulk in the ones you like or to be on the list for when they blend it again. They are really great people to do business with and there product is even better :)have you tried the Carnivore Q yet?? LOL I love it all but the new sweet is to die for!
    010-1.jpg
  • tbonemac
    tbonemac Posts: 69
    Options
    I agree, I have heard everyone praise this stuff so much that I placed my order on Monday and they promised that it would be here before the weekend. Can not wait to try this out. I did the gift pack 4 and went with the Dizzy Dust, Cow Lick, Raging River, and Pineapple, and got the remaining ones in sample packs. I like the hot stuff, but the rest of the family does not really care for it. Can not wait!! B)
  • Mainegg
    Options
    Try the Pineapple on popcorn LOL I have a hard time remembering to get some fruit to egg, as I think of it as my popcorn seasoning
  • Eggerman1
    Eggerman1 Posts: 155
    Options
    I received my first shipment of carnivore sauce yesterday and I love the chipotle, can't wait to make wings to use the sauce!!!
  • porterhouse64
    Options
    I will be ordering bulk the next time around.

I just got in the 11 bottle sampler.

I have not tried them all yet.

The Swamp Venom is great stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DryFly
    DryFly Posts: 351
    Options
    Happy? They'll be laughin' their asses off. DP is the best. With some Blues Hog or Carnivore slathered on they'll think your ready to take on Bobby Flay in a Throw Down.
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    It will make an old tire taste good..
  • mojo
    mojo Posts: 220
    Options
    I got all of them and have tasted each one. I don't have a particular favorite, and I love them all. Next time I'll be buying in bulk. Sadly, my wife doesn't really care for them. She dislikes the sweetness of the turbinado sugar, so when I cook I generally season with a DP for my portion and a 'something else' for her.
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    Just curious.. Does she like regular sugar? Turbinado is less refined and not near as sweet as table sugar.
  • mojo
    mojo Posts: 220
    Options
    No, she's more of a Splenda kinda gal. She drinks her tea without any sweetener, and she really never adds sugar to anything she eats. For desert she'll eat 3 M&M's and call it good. PATHETIC!