Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Pig in Kansas City, MO

deltadawn
deltadawn Posts: 94
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Does anyone know where to find Dizzy Pig in the Kansas City area? We are visiting our son and would like to pick up some for him.

Comments

• db
    db Posts: 37
    The Kansas City BBQ Store
    11946 Strang Line Rd
  • pissclams
    pissclams Posts: 49
    pretty sure that smoke'n fire sells it too - 151st and Metcalf area in south OP.
  • pissclams
    i know, right? B)
  • Grand Oeuf Vert
    Grand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,631
    I've been there! Great store! Overland Park isn't it?
    I almost bought my BGE there and had them ship it up to me. Once they said it's ceramic...You break it, you own it. I changed my mind and bought one up here in Canada.
    Texas Roadhouse, Oklahoma Joe's, Crap Shack. 3 great places to eat on Strang Line Road! Don't forget Big Bubba's BBQ Take out either.
    Can't beat KC area BBQ joints.
    That's why I bought an BGE and because I had to have that KC flavour more often. KC is a bit of a drive from NiEGGara.
    (Used to work for an Olathe KS based company until I got canned. Damn Recession)
  • pissclams
    Grand Oeuf Vert wrote:
    I've been there! Great store! Overland Park isn't it?
    I almost bought my BGE there and had them ship it up to me. Once they said it's ceramic...You break it, you own it. I changed my mind and bought one up here in Canada.
    Texas Roadhouse, Oklahoma Joe's, Crap Shack. 3 great places to eat on Strang Line Road! Don't forget Big Bubba's BBQ Take out either.
    Can't beat KC area BBQ joints.
    That's why I bought an BGE and because I had to have that KC flavour more often. KC is a bit of a drive from NiEGGara.
    (Used to work for an Olathe KS based company until I got canned. Damn Recession)

The KC BBQ Store is in Olathe - located next door to Oklahoma Joes on 119th St, but very close to Overland Park.
  • deltadawn
    deltadawn Posts: 94
    Thank you to everyone for all the great suggestions. We will check it out.....