Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Couple of pics from DC BBQ battle today

WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
edited 6:47AM in EggHead Forum
Sally and I had a little free time today so we decided to head down to DC to see some of our friends who were competeing in the DC Barbecue challenge...There were some big names there and plenty of things to do and see...all right in front of our nations capitol..all in all it was a wonderful, eventful, and enjoyable time...

Our Capitol...
dccap.jpg

Team BobbyQ...
dcbobbyq.jpg

And the team Dizzy Pig...Chris at this time was being a BGE salesman..
dcdzypg.jpg

Thanks for entertaining us guys..
·

Comments

• ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,327
    Wess, question, who is that goofy bastid in the second photo down, second from the right :huh:
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Dang Wess, that's the second time I've seen you with a beer! :laugh:-RP
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    At the risk of startin trouble...I believe he was with...um....um....well..nevermind...suffice it to say he was just another Ahole...think I recognize him tho.. :laugh:
    ·
    They weren't what I wanted....but as they say...when in Rome....Really was a great time and event..and they are going until late tomorrow..2 seperate competions..pretty cool..I think I only held the beer for the picture :laugh: :laugh: NOT..
    ·
  • Oh man ... we wish we were there! If we weren't busy getting ready to move this weekend we'd totally be drinking beer with some eggheads ... next year??
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    I know it must be early cause your standing :laugh: :laugh: Say Hi to Sally
    Good luck Chris and Bobby B)
    ·
    :laugh: :laugh: Bout ready to deal with the curb at this point.. :) ..and I'm home...been one of those days.. :)
    ·
  • AZRP wrote:
    Dang Wess, that's the second time I've seen you with a beer! :laugh:-RP

... and the first time with shoes. :ohmy:

--Dave
    ·
  • BluesnBBQBluesnBBQ Posts: 615
    I missed it this year. Most years I go either as a DC Blues Society volunteer, or as a performer. We could have had that gig this year, but we already booked a festival gig in Baltimore.
    ·