Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini (and many) questions

Options
2»

Comments

• FSUScotsman
    FSUScotsman Posts: 754
    Options
    I did the search but it's either buried in another topic or it's the wrong poster....or I can't read.
  • FSUScotsman
    Options
    TA DA!!!!

I found a dealer that was getting ready to place an order!!! He's never even seen a mini, even though he sells a lot of large eggs.

He's going to piggy back my mini onto the order and give me a discount as well. I have to wait about ten days, but that's OK with me as I'll be out of town for about five of that anyway. I ordered the extra grid so I could raise it up as well.

This guy is going to get all my business till I move. It may mean a little bit longer drive, but I don't care, he took care of me.

Now, it's going to be my turn to educate him. As soon as I've cooked on mine a few times I'm going to volunteer to bring it and cook at his store.
  • FSUScotsman
    Options
    TA DA!!!!

I found a dealer that was getting ready to place an order!!! He's never even seen a mini, even though he sells a lot of large eggs.

He's going to piggy back my mini onto the order and give me a discount as well. I have to wait about ten days, but that's OK with me as I'll be out of town for about five of that anyway. I ordered the extra grid so I could raise it up as well.

This guy is going to get all my business till I move. It may mean a little bit longer drive, but I don't care, he took care of me.

Now, it's going to be my turn to educate him. As soon as I've cooked on mine a few times I'm going to volunteer to bring it and cook at his store.
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Good for you Ron. Persistance has paid off!!

Faith
    Tampa, FL
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini