Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Meat. It's what's for dinner

Options
GrillMeister
GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Chicken_Boobs.jpg
<p />While Spring Chicken was was on a ladder stripping wallpaper, priming and painting, I was contemplating what to cook for dinner. So I took a swig of icy cold beer and thought grilled Chicken Breasts with my wife's secret seasoning would do the job. 60 minutes later at 350, we had some seriously tasty chicken breasts. [p]I hope Spring Chicken finished in time to enjoy some Q.[p]The wife and kids get a break from egg food after tomorrow as I head to Houston for the rest the week. That give me plenty of time to plan for the weekend!

Cheers,

GrillMeister
Austin, Texas

Comments

• Julio
    Julio Posts: 20
    Options
    GrillMeister, Just curious why the two grills on your Egg? Oh yeah! the chicken looks great. How's about posting wifey's "secret rub" recipe? Thanks!
  • GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    Julio,[p]I used some fire bricks to elevate my second grid. Near the end of the cook, I just picked up the grid with the handles, removed the fire bricks, and then placed it back down so I could get the skin crisper.[p]My wife uses garlic salt with parsely, ground pepper, and chicken boullion. It's a pretty good mix of seasoning.

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    GrillMeister,
    Man, that looks good! You must have known that I would be eat'n store-bought fried chicken after my "chores" were done. Showing that photo is like rub'n salt on a wound. I've gotta finish this project and cook me some real food on my Egg.[p]Spring (sore muscles) Chicken
    Spring Texas USA