Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Fathers Day Cook

Panhandle SmokerPanhandle Smoker Posts: 3,018
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I did up some burgers, Conecuh sausage and Yard Bird with some of CWM's pork and beans with some stashed brisket. Had both Eggs a workin. Sometimes there is just no substitute for cubic inches. :laugh:

IMG_6723.jpg

IMG_6721.jpg

IMG_6722.jpg
·

Comments

• RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Dang Eddie, no messin around. Now I'm in the mood for chicken and beans.
    ·
  • Rib FanRib Fan Posts: 305
    Everything looks great. Kinda partial to those bird quarters :)
    ·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Lookin good there Eddie :woohoo: Yesterday was the first time I had 3 of 4 eggs cookin for a long time :ohmy: I can't wait to do it again though :lol: I just couldn't find anything to cook on the mini :pinch:
    ·
  • I have another large in my sights. I just delivered one of the 2 XL's to Gene friday.
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    An All American cook. Looks good Eddie
    ·
  • TomM24TomM24 Posts: 1,364
    Nothing like egged chicken and beans. Were the right legs on sale? There 're no lefts.
    ·
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Fantastic Eddie, I guess it's time for me to go fire up the egg. You got me drooling so bad it can't be put off any longer. I had been waiting for it to cool off a little out there but after looking at you photos all I can hear is my strip steak calling to me. That's a great looking meal!

Gator
    ·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,281
    something about sausage on the grill that makes it sooooo goooood. Just can't reproduce those flavors in the kitchen. t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·
  • I didn't even notice. :laugh:
    ·
  • I had to rough it. It got to 99* today with the heat index around 110* :blink: We need some rain.
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Eddie...this is when you are glad you've got the XL and make pretty good use of it....
    ·
  • Eggactly. :laugh: I would not give up my XL for anything, I don't care what anybody says. :laugh: I would even take another one. :laugh:
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,272
    Lots of good food there!! I hope you had a terrific day! Way to go and happy dad day!
    ·
  • Thanks Molly :)
    ·