Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Greatest Wife, Coolest Gift

Zippylip
Zippylip Posts: 4,768
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Father’s day came early (she couldn’t wait), my wife presented me with a giant color book containing mostly everything I have photographed since joining the forum last summer. It is 87 pages of egg-grub. For weeks, she snuck around & cut, copied & pasted all of this somehow without me knowing, I was blown away. The book was made on Shutterfly, all my pictures are on Photobucket, so she actually went through the hard drive to copy the pictures, then dredged through the forum to find all of my posts so she could put the names in the book, which wouldn’t be an issue if I just called stuff what it was :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here is a photo of the cover & I pasted the link below so you can actually scroll through the book if interested:

IMG_3554.jpg

The link:

http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDJgyYOW7JkxYC2x67ig&emid=eafpbview&linkid=link5
happy in the hut
West Chester Pennsylvania

Comments