Got another email a couple of days ago from CNN asking questions about my video. Those of you who may be thinking of submitting something should keep these in mind.
* Can you confirm you shot this video? Is there anyone else to courtesy?
* When was this shot?
* How long have you owned your Big Green Eggs?
* What sizes do you have?
* When did you build your outdoor kitchen? How long did it take?
* How often do you grill?
* Do you have a specialty?
* What do you like best about grilling?
* Do you give CNN permission to share your iReport online and/or on TV?
Then I got this today.
As part of our “grill master” series, we’re planning a piece about Eggheads. I would, of course, love to include your story! I have a couple of additional questions for you.
* What’s your wife’s first name? Does she mind being mentioned in this story?
* Do you have any photos of you and your wife in the Coop? (If you are wearing your “Egghead” shirt, that would be fantastic!)
* Have any friends or family bought Big Green Eggs thanks to your encouragement?
* How old are you?
* What do you do for a living?
If these are 'test questions' I think I can answer enough to pass LOL
The statement, "As part of our “grill master” series, we’re planning a piece about Eggheads." really got my attention. I may have to polish up the Chicken Ranch some, maybe lubricate the joints on 'The Girls' and start behaving... Naaaaaaa!
That's the latest folks.
Spring "Life Is Way Too Short To Be Serious" Chicken
Spring Texas USA