Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Outdoor kitchen/screen porch done (pic hvy)

Options
Misippi Egger
Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well, it's finally finished! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Here is a tour (I tried making a video on the Flip, but sounded too nerdy :blush:):
Kitchen area (3 feet was added out from the existing porch for the egg cabinets - all screened). Also added a vent-a-hood (with halogen lights) above the eggs and (at the suggestion of "Sparky"), criss-crossing halogen track lights shining on the eggs):
DSC_0448.jpg
Close-up of eggs
DSC_0449.jpg
Working counter with frig. Decided on tile surfaces with minimal grout (cost savings over granite).
DSC_0450.jpg
The Princess made the first decorating addition to the kitchen. Don't have a commemorative bottle opener yet (hint, hint). :whistle:
DSC_0451.jpg
Entertainment area.
DSC_0453.jpg
Retractible TV.
DSC_0452.jpg
Fireplace and sitting area.
DSC_0455.jpg
Different view.
DSC_0456.jpg
Decorative tilework on counter/bar.
DSC_0457.jpg
Also on entertainment counter area.
DSC_0458.jpg
Last shot included bar and kitchen, also showing pendulum mosaic lights, palm fans, and tongue & groove ceiling.
DSC_0459.jpg
Now if this heat wave will pass, maybe we could use it more. 100* heat index this afternoon. Somebody PLEASE send us some rain!

I hope you enjoyed the pics. I appreciate all the help I got on this Forum with the design and organization of this project. Y'all are the best!

Now to begin to accumulate items to "spruce it up". Never be able to top the "Chicken Ranch", but it looks pretty barren at this point.

Comments