Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Greek Style Ribs

DutDut Posts: 81
edited 11:45PM in EggHead Forum
I was prompted by the post on here to try "Greek Style Ribs". Used the Recipe from Recipezzar or something.

They were good, but it must be the redneck in me that prefers a good rubbed down smoke infused slathered rack of ribs.

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

Comments

• AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    I am with the redneck side of you!!!! :)
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Me tooooo!

Dut, when you cook indirect and the food takes the full grid. Either get the lump further away form the plate setter or/and use some tinfoil over the edges of the grid for areas that are not protected by the plate setter.

In the picture below I used the adjustable rig and spider. On the spider I had a 14" stainless steel pizza pan for indirect cooking. On the grid you can see the foil to protect the ends of the brisket.

packer3.jpg

GG
  • Man! those look good