Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I finally did it

EmarfEmarf Posts: 167
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I bought my first Egg a large this morning going to retire the Cajun Grill.I can't wait to try it out, all so like to thank Frank in Houma for his input and this forum thanks all
·

Comments

• Sooner EggSooner Egg Posts: 578
    congrats on your purchase, you're going to love it!!!
    ·
  • Awesome, please let us know how your first cooks turnout.
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Congratulatios, now let the fun begin. Post picture when you can. Let us know how you're doing with it.

Cheers,
    Bordello
    ·
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    What you will experience in the next thirty to sixty days will be why did I wait so long to buy this green thing? Enjoy your new Egg and enjoy your the pleasures that it will give you for many years.
    ·
  • aaindaaind Posts: 235
    I did the same thing ,now I have 3 love all of them
    000_0033.jpg
    Dave
    ·
  • AronAron Posts: 170
    What's with that bag of Kingsford on the far right? :laugh:
    I also have a bag from my pre-egging days that's just been sitting here. The only place I guess I'll be using it is at those pre-installed grills at beaches/parks that don't let you bring your own.
    ·