Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Old Egger, just returned to Forum

Options
Judy Mayberry
Judy Mayberry Posts: 2,015
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum
Haven't been back to the Forum since last year, and this forum is new to me. Sounds like what I need! Trying hard to shed pounds, and have Large and Small Eggs. If it's a way to have accountability, I am IN!

Someone explain how it's structured, please?
Judy in San Diego

Comments

• Midnight Smoker
    Options
    Welcome back!!

Fidel has been gracious enough to continue to track the weights of the die hards remaining. On Mondays we post our weight (or e-mail it directly to Fidel). I believe that every other week now, he will post the results in % lost format.
  • crghc98
    crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Welcome....This forum has been a great motivator for me. Knowing I am going to be posting every week has been huge. There were many more of us shortly after Jan. 1 but there are quite a few of us left still trying to reach our goals.
  • Chef in the Making
    Options
    glad you came on board. I need all the motivation I can get as I just bought another large egg.