Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Old Egger, just returned to Forum

Judy MayberryJudy Mayberry Posts: 1,613
edited 8:44AM in Weight Loss Forum
Haven't been back to the Forum since last year, and this forum is new to me. Sounds like what I need! Trying hard to shed pounds, and have Large and Small Eggs. If it's a way to have accountability, I am IN!

Someone explain how it's structured, please?
Judy in San Diego
·

Comments

• Welcome back!!

Fidel has been gracious enough to continue to track the weights of the die hards remaining. On Mondays we post our weight (or e-mail it directly to Fidel). I believe that every other week now, he will post the results in % lost format.
    ·
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Welcome....This forum has been a great motivator for me. Knowing I am going to be posting every week has been huge. There were many more of us shortly after Jan. 1 but there are quite a few of us left still trying to reach our goals.
    ·
  • glad you came on board. I need all the motivation I can get as I just bought another large egg.
    ·