Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

weigh in for June 7th

Chef in the MakingChef in the Making Posts: 902
edited 12:07AM in Weight Loss Forum
Fidel

I greatly appreciate you doing this as it at keeps me motivated.

227.5 some what better then last week

Comments

• fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 18,468
    195 which is great since last weeks food binge fishing at camp for 9 days straight. those excercise/calories charts must actually be close for fishing calories burned. i must say i must be getting old though, only 6 30 packs to wash down all the liquor and food during my vacation. i used to bring a keg to go along with the 6 cases. :laugh: im thinking the weight should drop quickly this week
  • BKCBKC Posts: 26
    06/07/2009 - 175.7
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    still 204 this week which I guess is good since I was on vaca with the kids all weekend....
  • EGCEGC Posts: 448
    Dangit. Back up again.

I can't seem to break below 250.