Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunday Seafood

Options
doccjb
doccjb Posts: 238
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Fresh Market had some nice Sockeye salmon, which inspired me to a seafood theme for Sunday dinner. A little EVOO, dill, lemon, and black pepper:
SeafoodonSunday001.jpg
On the Egg at 300, indirect:
SeafoodonSunday007.jpg
They had some good looking shrimp too, which I skewered and dusted with Raging River:
SeafoodonSunday010.jpg
Finally, after Friday night's fishing expedition with the kids, they were definitely going to eat some of their catch (particularly after I spent the time to gut them). A little Tsunami Spin:
SeafoodonSunday004.jpg
Pulled the salmon at 35 minutes (probably should have been about 5 minutes sooner). Parker had the camera at this point, hence the odd angle:
SeafoodonSunday021.jpg
Bit of a scramble, here after pulling off the salmon. Switched quickly to direct technique, and got the shrimp on with the asparagus:
SeafoodonSunday035.jpg
Last, but not least, the bream. Had to add the extender to get the basket in. (Anybody here thinking that Chris needs a second Egg? :whistle: ):
SeafoodonSunday038.jpg
Ready to ring the dinner bell:
SeafoodonSunday042.jpg
Finally, the obligatory shot of kids. First, Ellie Grace and Snowball:
SeafoodonSunday017.jpg
Emily, in a particularly good mood, since she got the ok for her boyfriend to come over after dinner:
SeafoodonSunday023.jpg

Comments