Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Air Fares Cheap! Not too late to attend Eggfest!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Mary
    Mary Posts: 190
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    I plan on showing up with a pile of sourdough bread dough and will need a hot egg for 30 minutes to bake it sometime in the afternoon.[p]If anybody wants some starter, let me know and I'll bring some along.[p]Mary

• Dr. Chicken
    Dr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Options
    Mary,
    I wish I were coming and I think C~W would echo my same sentiments! I wish der wuz a way to git the starter to KS. Oh well! I guess that's the breaks! [p]I know everyone will enjoy the fresh baked sourdough, and a whole lot of other goodies! Have a heck of a time![p]Dr. Chicken

• JimW
    JimW Posts: 450
    Options
    BBQfan1,
    Put me down for 4 of those beauties. I've got a couple of sons that are dying for it. Thanks a lot.
    JimW

• Mary
    Mary Posts: 190
    Options
    Dr. Chicken,
    Well, that is pretty easy to do. The us mail is how I got em in the first place. If you really want some, email me and it can happen![p]Mary

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]Gee, that's clear now *^%$#. I under stand the alcohol content - that was all. Vintage dated? -- like Budwiser born on date?
    Oh, well - I will share one with you saturday after we eat, eat and ahhhh, eat. Yeah, that sounds good.[p]EGGFEST2000 - April 28-29 be there or be <FONT COLOR="BLUE"><FONT FACE="Wingdings">p</FONT></FONT>[/p][p]
    Tim