Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

New Lawn Ranger Grid Lifter!

Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,099
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
grid1.jpg
http://www.lawnrangerbbq.com/
For those that dont know Lawn Ranger is the master of must-have tools for using the BGE and has been making them for eggheads accross the USA for years!. Many Eggers here have them. The common response of must-have accessories is a plate setter, but u need something to handle the grates. Plus it's a trade mark if being an Egger!
Above photo- top lifter is the original series when he started making them about 10 yrs ago. Trust me, it weathered harsh Pennsylvania weather over the decade, and traveled to many Eggfests accross the USA- and still works great! I keep it as it has character.
Bottom one is the one that arrived today. Both engraved with whatever u want. Most here, like myself, have forum handle engraved.I am so excited! Beautiful! Thanks Lawn Ranger(Mike)!!
The most common use- lifting the grate. Allows ease of lifting HOT/dirty grates with ease. Most importantly I have one as it just adds appeal to Eggin'!
grid2.jpg
As an added feature can easily scrape away all that unwanted crap of your grate.
grid3.jpg

Comments