Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Labamba

Options
Lambchops
Lambchops Posts: 166
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What is Labamba sauce.

Comments

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    LaBomba is a hot Italian antipasto spread that brings great flavor to many dishes and sandwiches, is scientifically proven to bring rain to parched drought-stricken areas, soothes crying babies, and is thought to be a major contributor to global climate change.

Actually, it is just a really good condiment. A little spicy, a little savory....
  • Lambchops
    Lambchops Posts: 166
    Options
    Thanks Fidel, We don't have that stuff up here in Wisconsin.
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    It's not available anywhere in the states. It is a product available in Canada that is not yet legally imported into the states.
  • Doug in Eggmonton
    Options
    I am going through the legal hoops even as we speak, hopefully once I figure out how we will be better. I know Aurora ships much of their stuff to the States, just have to convince them to ship La Bomba as well.

Doug
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Doug,

I was told by Aurora Foods that they have the FDA approval but they have not yet completed the deal on the US labelling. That is of today.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON