Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

5/31 Weigh In

EGCEGC Posts: 448
edited 6:49AM in Weight Loss Forum
Back on the downward trend.

Comments

• crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Seems we have lost nearly everyone now....only a few of us remain faithful.

I will continue to track for those that are interested, but will only post bi-weekly updates if that is OK with everyone.
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Rod,

It's up to the folks here, but how about we set an end date....

Maybe Thurs. July 2nd :whistle:

Maybe 1 or two posts in between? I think folks could still use this board to post, but it would take some of the burden off of you for tracking purposes....
  • EGCEGC Posts: 448
    I'm halfway to the goal of dropping 50 lbs. I think it's going to take basically all of 2009 for me to get there at a rate where I can keep it off. I can drop weight pretty drastically with very strict diet modifications, but won't keep it off. I've learned that lesson. I'm trying a much more relaxed approach to it this time, and it seems to be working.

Thanks for all the help!!

Gerry
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095

Stuck in a rut. I even burned 2400+ calories Saturday on a bike ride (according to my Garmin GPS watch thingie)! Guess all the stuffed pork loin Friday, BB ribs Saturday and leftovers Sunday threw the math off a little, ya think? :(

Sorry for the late post. Just got back in town from doing a 14 mile hike up to Mt. Leconte lodge in the Smokies with my dad. It was his 70th birthday and my 42nd. This is something I never could have done carrying the 40 pounds I've lost. I'd like to thank you all for continuing to provide the support!!

049.jpg
  • great picture and keep up the hiking