Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I cooke some'en: Pizza on the Medium

JLOCKHART29
JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Getting a day off tomorrow so looks like an easy pizza anda few cold ones. It appears that cooking a pizza on a medium Egg is a little differant than on a large. Since a standard pizza pan fills the pizza stone edge to edge I have to rotate it on parchment papper about every 3 or 4 min. I get my stone up as high as possable and preheat at 400 for about 15 min. I also pull the temp probe up higher in the dome so as not to be in the pizza giving false readings. Since I am popping the top every 3 or 4 min. after Egg is hot the temp is really not that important as always adding to to the system. Just try to keep it between 300-425 rotating till crust is well brown and cheese is well melted. Slightly smaller than stone will help burning crust edges. Ok first the raws.
Spring09april19039-1.jpg

Sue, my almost 14 year old lab and Little Bitty, 14 also, are relaxing with the family.
Spring09april19038.jpg

Egg preheating and pie is ready with fresh bassel and Italian parsley from the garden.
Spring09april19044.jpg

Seem everyone is interested in supper. Even Fancy!! :laugh:
Spring09april19042.jpg

About 15 to 20 min. later supper is done. Now where did I put that brew! ;)
Spring09april19046.jpg

Spring09april19047.jpg

Comments