Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggs by the Bay

Options
The Barbequetioner
The Barbequetioner Posts: 76
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Trying to book our room. All I am getting is extended stay america. Does anyone have the contact info for the hotel?

Comments

• The Barbequetioner
    Options
    Nice. Locked in, see ya all there.
  • pplkook
    pplkook Posts: 54
    Options
    For all of you out of town folks, I know it is going to be all eggs all the time - but there is also Woodies On the Wharf on the 27th. I "think" it is one of the largest Woodies only shows going - http://www.santacruzwoodies.com/wow.html
    Santa Cruz is a 40 min drive from Santa Clara.

Have fun...
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    Ohhhhh stike is going to have a field day with this one...
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    my dad had a woodie... paid $40 for the thing. 1935 ford. restored it in the driveway and up at a local shop run by a guy who just happened to restore cars that (in the 70s/80s) were 99 point winners at hershey. my dad and he became good friends, and i learned to swear from hanging out with them (or at least being nearby).

he (my dad) sold the car about 10 years ago. he'd had it since the early 60s, maybe late 50s

at the age of 9 i could tell the differences between ford V8 model years from a hundred feet away. those were fun times. car shows, early ford V8 club, and the Woodie shows. we were at the very first eastern (Stowe) woodie shows. took first in the class.

ahhh.
    that brought back memories. have fun out there.

here's my dad's actual car. i washed this thing with water and a chamois. nothing else. it's for sale by the guy my dad sold it to, and needed no further restoration after it left my father's garage.

my dad paid forty bucks (plus the continental kit off a 1950-sumthin lincoln) for this car. i think it would take more than that for me to get it back now

http://www.rmauctions.com/FeatureCars-NA.cfm?SaleCode=NA09&CarID=r105&fc=0
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante