Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone want to donate some pictures?

Options
Cornfed
Cornfed Posts: 1,324
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm putting together a quick website for an upcoming BBQ event. Time is very short (the time between now and the event as well as my own personal time as both work and school are hectic). I'm looking for some of your best BBQ pics which you would like to donate for this site. The event is the upcoming Farmer John's Pocono Eggfest on August 16 (and maybe 15th, if there is demand).[p]I have no artistic eye, but I would like to sporadically place some pictures of good looking meals, cooking on the BGE, or basically anything else which you think might get someone in the mood for a BBQ event.[p]If you'd like, email me pics at zzzdave@zzzdavidpace.net, or, better yet, post them as replies here for the heck of it so we can all look at good BBQ pics.[p]I can either host the pics on my site or link to them on your site if you have a preference.[p]As payment, I will send everyone $1,000,000 US for each picture used, as well as my eternal gratitude and some good karma***.[p]Heeee,
Cornfed[p]<h1><blink>***note - monetary payments will not be honored, but I swear you'll get my eternal gratitude and some good karma! Hey, none of us get paid actual money for this :)</blink></h1>
[/b]

Comments