Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

DP Raging River Maple/Butter Crusted Salmon

reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Tonight I made a Dizzy Pig recipe.....Raging River Maple/Butter Crusted Salmon. It was fantastic. Chris made this for everyone at the Lake Havasu bash at Lovehandles compound in January and I fell in love with it. It's very simple and soooo good. Kept it healthy and simple and served with some mashed potatoes and broccoli. Delicious!!

003-2.jpg
·

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    Now your making me hungry again. Wendy's gonna be mad if I fire up the egg this late but I'll just blame it on you. :evil: :whistle: :whistle:
    That looks great Anne
    ·
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Wow, that does look delicious!
    ·
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Thanks Pat! I got your email. That is toooo funny!! :woohoo:
    ·
    Thanks Todd! I got your email about the SWEET!!! I'm so glad, it's out, I can hardly wait to try it. I'll be placing my order! Say "hi" to Rory!!
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,365
    Oh my, I have a salmon steak out for brining and now I'm having second thoughts. Thanks for confusing me, shoot. Maybe half n half.
    Great pics!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,896
    Looks BEAUTIFUL Anne! I too love that recipe...hopefully that wasn't $25/pound
    hyped up Copper River Salmon in that pix!
    Ron
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • Thank you for making this for me Anne - sooooo gooood!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did a great job on this. Thank you for making my favorite meal. You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!! I only wish Chris and Kenny was here to enjoy it with us.
    Del
    ·
    Thank Molly and congratulations on your sons graduation. You must be one proud mom.
    ·
    Thanks Ron! It was from Sam's Club..$6.99/lb. and it was fantastic. After I saw that piece of salmon you cooked a while back, and you told me it was from Sam's I've been buying mine there ever since.
    ·
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Nice cook, Anne! What is on top of the potatoes? If you have some other DP stuff, try the Tsunami Spin on salmon--that's my family's favorite combo.
    ·
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Will do! Rory asks about you all the time.
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,896
    BTW - I keep meaning to ask - you two have any intere$t in ASBC stock up that way? Long story and more buck$ here than I'd like to think about. Catch ya in the morning - I'm off to bed!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Looks very tasty Anne. I love grilled fish but the wife don't. It hardly ever gets cooked at my house.
    ·
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Anne,

I cooked that about a month ago and I agree - it is a fantastic recipe. Can't wait to try it again. :woohoo:
    ·
  • Looks delicious!! That's one of our favorite recipes. At least now I know what I'm picking up for dinner tonight :laugh: . Thanks!
    ·
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    I am going to have to look for that recipe and give it a try.
    ·
  • Hi Anne, great minds think alike. I made the Raging River salmon last night too, no butter.

P5280390.jpg

Faith
    Tampa, FL
    ·
  • PWisePWise Posts: 1,173
    That is one goooood looking salmon Anne!!

Cheers!
    ·
  • ;) mouth watering pic, Queen Anne! Del's favorite dish, he says! Did you get your mini fired up yet? Can't wait to see what you can do on it :woohoo:
    ·
  • :) Florida Grilling Goddess, your salmon also looks fantastic! Perfection on a plank B)
    ·
  • Thanks, DOW. That rub is just fantastic on salmon. I will have to try the butter next time, I didn't know about it. Anne, can you tell us?

Faith
    Tampa, FL
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Anne

That looks great....I'll make it sometime!!!
    ·