Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Demographics

2»

Comments

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    wow...I see that someone is between deadlines today.

And I know Darlene respectfully disagrees with your comment regarding my beauty. I still haven't washed that cheek.
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    if you bring that up again we will have to reprogram you. it's for your own good.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    You thunk that through pretty good...

Spring "Scored High" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • stike
    i finished two competitions on monday. back to back. immediately got sick. i get sick once every two years, always between deadlines, thankfully.

as for you not being handsome.... well.

we always say the opposite of what we really want to, don't we? :blush::kiss:

you big he-man, yoooo.
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    most likely gathering statistics on other eggheads...

This mensa member is off to Ft. Bragg to most likely volunteer my time cooking a BBQ meal for our troops to thank them for their service, than not.
  • stike
    ...more likely to have a stable of "girls" who standby perpetually available to do their bidding.

heh heh
  • stike
    heh heh heh.

i didn't know you cooked for the troops! that is very cool, and quite generous. you should bring it up more often. ;)

have fun, ol' boy.
  • So my "if I had to guess" demographics are

yes, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes(bar), yes, no, yes (two of them actually), maybe(lunches at work, cook at night), yes, yes, no, yes, :whistle:

So 11 yes 5 no, pretty good profiling job at least here.

If you bother translating this thanks and cudo's to you. :lol: :silly: :lol:

Doug
    Edmonton, Ab
  • stike
    ...there are a number of sites out there that will return conjectural demographics for a website. keep in mind, this is only an assumption based on IP addresses, traffic, etc. and is ONLY with regard to visitors to the website, not BGE owners as a whole.

i bet, too, if you did this with three other demographices consolidators, you'd get three different answers

http://www.quantcast.com/eggheadforum.com
  • stike
    a good-looking, rich, young, highly intelligent, drinking, commando-going manly man?

i think my wife may finally be over Fidel
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    You know you are right.. I should bring it up more often..
  • Hey Doug:

Looks like you passed the audition. Ha! Ha!

Michael
  • Fidel
    Nah, she'll never forget that night we shared. It was magical.
  • stike
    don't forget my peppermill was in there too.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,733
    theres some kittens behind the shop if you want to add to your collection :laugh: was never able to get to the middle-upper to higher income club, im not sure ill ever even make it to the retired club. commando is not good if you shave with a straight razor :ermm: one thing we all seem to have is hobbies, its sad to look around and see folks with absolutly nothing to do.
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Fidel
    Yes it was, but you were the only one that got to play with it.
  • jake42
    jake42 Posts: 932
  • stike
    "income" is a loose category. i'm pretty sure you bring in (your shop does, which is "you") a lot of cash. it's just that most of it goes right out again. self-employed, staff, machinery, etc.

on paper it looks like the self-employed guys are doing great, but the "net" is a different situation!

i thought of you when i said "drives a luxury brand but has a ten-tear-old-beater". i would swap out the boat for the lux-brand, plus your numerous string of fishing camps up and down the new england coast
    hahaha
  • stike
    tha'ts all i need. hiding in the closet looking thru the slats with my peppermill.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,733
    ok, then we have a boat and a twenty year old classic, two little camps, and no real house. works for me B) if i was middle upper, i would be king :laugh:
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Fidel
    So that was the noisee I heard.

'Splains a lot
  • Fidel
    Ah young jedi, you mistake revenue for income.

Big difference. Let's not even delve into cash flow.

I, like many small biz owners and self-employed, have beau coup revenue but a paltry income. Once you start talking net and AGI numbers it really gets ugly -- in a bad way.
  • stike
    i'm not mistaking it....

just saying.

i know full well (unfortunately) the diff between revenue and income. hahaha

you got to see it first hand!
  • stike
    meant to add that i was surprised to hear that you used a straight razor to clean up "the front lawn" as it were. :blink: i usually use my wife's razor. she doesn't understand why it gets dull so quickly.

(joke!)

i LITERALLY just got sentthis link. you may find it helpful, but they don't talk about the straight razor

http://www.gillette.com/en-us/#/home/bodyshaving/en-US/index.shtml/
  • Let's try again, this list is easier:

not good-looking, not rich, not young, kinda smrt, yes drinking, but not for a few hours, Occasionally commando, but I'm sure you didn't want to hear that, yes manly man, you have to be in a house awash with estrogen like mine is.

Doug
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,505
    nay, how about...
    single income, three kids, mortgage at 18% and (gulp! unlike our U.S. neighbours) the interest is not tax-deductible in the GWN :evil:
    canuckland
  • 18%??? - did you buy your house on your credit card?

Michael
  • Lothar
    Lothar Posts: 30
    Lothar is:

Lincoln, NE native - born, raised and settled (college in Missouri)
    Married, one daughter, age 11
    Occupation - business analyst in the insuranse industry (former restauranteur)
    Age - 40 and proud to have made it this far
    Height/weight - below average/way above average (can't help it if I like food so damn much!)