Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Used egg dilemma

smalljawssmalljaws Posts: 58
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I went and looked at a large egg this afternoon. The seller and I agreed on a fair price and after breaking down the egg I noticed two very fine cracks on the inside of the base. The cracks form an upside down "u" shape, about 7-inches long with the top of the "u" about an inch from the top of the egg. The cracks are not wide nor deep I could barely feel them when I ran my fngernail over the surface. The egg is about two years old and used only a handfull of times, the inside looks brand new. If it had been used 10 or so times I probably would not have been able to see the cracks.

Should I walk away or are very fine cracks common on the inside. I never noticed any on my medium, but may not have inspected thouroughly.

Comments