Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

BabyBack\'s! Lots of pics :-)

MeatosBanditosMeatosBanditos Posts: 259
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Here are my rib pics from Friday night. A little story on the ribs, I had gone to Sam's Club to buy some pork butts when I saw that the baby back 3-packs were mislabeled as spare's. So I changed my mind and went with the baby backs over the pulled pork. The guy working at Sam's said if you see them labeled as spare's we have to sell them to you like you see them. Worked out great for me. Come to find out my cousin's wife absolute favorite food is ribs.

On the ribs I used Famous Dave's Rib Rub (I had only a half bottle of DP stuff so had to go with what was available locally). The FD's is actually pretty good. For BBQ sauce I brushed on some Blues Hog at the end.

Enjoy the pics and Happy Memorial Day to all the veterans who have served and given their lives for our country.

Not ready to eat yet but getting there.
_MG_5987.jpg

_MG_5990.jpg
Some 50/50 mix of apple juice and apple cider vinegar.
_MG_5993.jpg

_MG_5997.jpg

Now they're done!

_MG_6072.jpg

_MG_6074.jpg

_MG_6075.jpg
Does any other bbq sauce look as good as Blues Hog when it's brushed on ribs?
_MG_6076.jpg

Comments