Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

McRibzza

FockerFocker Posts: 1,787
edited 11:05AM in EggHead Forum
Used leftovers tonight for pizza. Beals sauce, chopped rib meat, onion, and pickles

003-6.jpg
006-6.jpg
012-4.jpg
Brandon
Quad Cities
Hollin' bout huh, egga what!?  Huh, give a Fock egga what!?
·

Comments

• bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Nice looking pizza. Pickles? I need to have you meet Mr. ZippyLip. You two would get along well with ya'lls halucinations with pizza!

:silly: :lol: :woohoo: :silly: :lol: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Looks good! I especially like the last pic, nice job.
    ·
  • Great looking cook!! Looks like maybe dill spears for the pickles? Hmmmm. Might have to give that a try for some tangy flavor to contrast with sweet BBQ sauce.
    ·
  • FockerFocker Posts: 1,787
    Sorry for the delayed response, had some issues getting on here this morning

Tim,

One of my personal eggin' goals is to someday get your stamp of approval. I get a kick out of that whenever it pops up B)

I gotta earn some stripes before I get there though ;)
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    Hollin' bout huh, egga what!?  Huh, give a Fock egga what!?
    ·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Hang in there and keep on eggin.. I am having some hat pins made up so winners can wear them with pride. I should have them in 4 weeks.
    :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·