Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Last Night's Wings

BahmaniciousBahmanicious Posts: 105
edited 4:29AM in EggHead Forum
Did wings three ways last night. 1st, DP dizzy Dust regular grind, 2nd, DP Firewalk, and 3rd, Chili-lime. Grilled some squash and onions on the lower grid. This was rounded out with some Pineapple Head cole slaw (slaw didn't make the picture).

3540863948_00eefa3408_o.jpg
3540052309_616b3e9236_o.jpg

And finished things off with some grilled pineapple using DP Pineapple Head that I got from Chris Friday evening at Pigs in the Park.

3540051901_05ee7508bf.jpg

Everything went fast!
Best,
WA

Comments

• Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Looks great!
  • Next time, invite me!! Chris ran out of Pineapple Head in Waldorf, so I am still Pineapple Headless.
    Looks delicious.

Faith
    Tampa, FL
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Faith, email me your address. I have some for you.
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Looks great!! Which of the 3 wings did you like best?
    I bet the coleslaw was great with the "Pineapple Head".
    I bet you had a great time at "Pigs in the Park".
  • BahmaniciousBahmanicious Posts: 105
    Anne,
    I liked them all! However, my wife definitely didn't like the chili-lime, which is kinda strange, because that is what I marinated mahi in last weekend and she told me that as far as she was concerned, I could fix dolphin like that all the time.
    Best,
    WA