Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

12-Step program for the BGE

chucklschuckls Posts: 399
edited 4:53PM in EggHead Forum
I really liked Hank's pics of his BGE home setup. So I emailed my wife with the link. [p]Here's what she said:[p]

Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 2:17 PM
To: Chuck Logan
Subject: RE: Val! check out Hank's Big Green Egg Site[p]
Honey, I think it's time you find a good 12 step program for your addiction!
Look on the internet for BGEA, or maybe you can start a group.

[ul][li]Hank's link that started it all[/ul]

• RLARLA Posts: 89
    chuckls, In one of the pics...what is the gizmo that seems to be entering the lower vent of the Egg??[p]
  • djm5x9djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    RLA:[p]Computer fan with electrical supply wire in flexible conduit . . .
  • WingnutWingnut Posts: 26
    djm5x9,[p]Has anyone ever used a hair dryer to get the same effect? Do you remember what happened when you went to use it the next morning?[p]Wingnut

• chuckls,[p]LOL ... sorry for the problem guys. Tell your wife it's either that or an addiction to something worse.

• jwitheldjwitheld Posts: 284
    First let me make it perfectly clear, This outdoor cooking center saves you money on your airconditioning. It also allows you more room for guests. My point is the only problem i see is it appears to be idle. Why arent you cooking?
    the little fan looks like the beginings of a bbq guru!

[ul][li]full blown egg[/ul]