Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Newest addition pics inside!!!

Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Here's the table I won from the raffle at the Texas Eggfest last weekend. My #1 is the cooker inside:
IMG_0467.jpg

Somewhere between the Eggfest and today, the LBGE morphed into an XL. I proudly introduce to you "Big Boy"
IMG_0469.jpg

Family portrait (LBGE, XLBGE, SBGE)
IMG_0470.jpg

Gotta grab some fire bricks to put beneath #1 so that the table doesn't catch on fire!

Thanks to BBQ Outfitters for their excellent customer service!
·

Comments

• BevoBevo Posts: 179
    Mike,

What a great looking family you have.

You were not my first choice to win the raffle :laugh: , but if I couldn't win I am glad you did.

Regards,
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    Congrats Mike thats a mighty fine looking family you have there. Even with the paver or fire brick I would still use the feet. So whens the Mini due to arrive :ohmy: :laugh:
    ·
  • Ross in VenturaRoss in Ventura Posts: 6,424
    It looks like you have an Egg family Mile

Ross
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,821
    Ok, late summer to your house. You have enough eggs for the lot of us. :P
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • Rib BonesRib Bones Posts: 449
    Congrats on the big win!! Wow! That's impressive--- the LBGE morphed into an XL. Must be the water. LOL
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,949
    Mike,

Now that is a collection. We need to see a mini though. ;)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Congrats on winning that fantastic looking table!

First one like that I've seen.

You ought to think about sending a pic to the naked wiz for his collection of table pics.

Soooo when's the house warming party at your house for the newest addition? :laugh:
    ·
  • BevoBevo Posts: 179
    It's not the water; it's just that everything is bigger in Texas.
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Great looking family & table...... :P
    ·
  • SkeeterSkeeter Posts: 1
    i love the table. I'm going to try and build one exactly like that for my XL. Congrats~!

- Skeeter
    ·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    That is one cool looking table you got there Mike! I like the round cut out!! Saw your Fest pics just no time to comment that day. Will call soon. Was going to Sun. night but wife was at Mothers up North and had cell.
    ·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,281
    sounds like somebody did a little horse trading....lol.
    t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·
  • HamiltonHamilton Posts: 115
    Congrats on the XL, I see you got the upgraded one.
    ·
  • Ala-EggAla-Egg Posts: 162
    Nice looking family you have there.
    ·