Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT again..I need a toast

Dawgtired
Dawgtired Posts: 632
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I recently posted looking for a certain prayer/toast for one of my dearest friends who just remarried. OK, I gave up on what I was looking for, and am now just looking for a great toast that I can claim as my own. He loves baseball and Hurricanes hockey and he's an attorney. Anything great, either funny or sentimental would be greatly appreciated. So, what's the best toast any of y'all have ever heard?

THANKS!!!!

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.

Ronald Reagan

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Dawgtired,

Canes fan and a lawyer too. That's some great material right there. :laugh:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Here's a few one liners you can add (thanks to google)

You know, the trouble with being the best man at a wedding is that you never get to actually prove it.

Love is a thousand miles long but comes in six inch installments.

Married life has many ups and downs. May all of yours be between the sheets!

A honeymoon should be like a table: four bare legs and no drawers.

Easy on the throttle, steady on the gears, roll her over gently and she'll last for many years.

To our wives and lovers - may they never meet!

She offered her honor,He honored her offer, and all night he was on her and off her.

To the two secrets to a long-lasting happy marriage: Here's to good sense of humor - and a short memory!

Never go to bed angry... always stay up and argue.

Always remember the three magic words: "You're right dear."

To the groom: Early in your marriage you will find it difficult to get the last word in any discussion. With time, though, you will learn how to always get the last two words in every discussion. Just make sure the words are "Yes dear."

Marriage is like a violin. After the music is over, you still have the strings.
  • Firetruck
    Firetruck Posts: 2,679
    The difference between a lawyer and a carp...one is a scum sucking bottom dweller, and the other is a fish. :laugh:

Sorry it's all I got. :huh:
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Those are great Pat!!