Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Name or "Handle" - This inquiring mind wants to know

Options
1235»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Juggy D Beerman,
    that's quite a story - and now we know!
    Did I read right that the baseball Mules really kicked butt this spring? Must be neat going from the 'burg's enthusiam then to that of the "City"!

• Humpty
    Humpty Posts: 27
    Options
    Toe 49,
    Seems I am a day behind in keeping up with the forum but hey, better late than never. I'm one that poked around in the various forums for a while before deciding to buy my BGE and you know this is truly an excentric group of people. So I thought I would use the handle eggcentric but then I'm not much on spelling and a tad lazy. So, the next thought was Humpty, it's easy to spell and has fewer keystrokes--it's a keeper. My wife says I look like a humpty--don't know if I like that comment!!!
    Larry

• Hanker'n2Grill
    Options
    Toe 49,[p]My nickname is Hank and it's appropriate as I'm always hanker'n for everything. I never have enough time to relax much, but when you cook on an egg, you just gotta kick back with a couple brewskies and take your time. [p]I also thought of Beer'nEggin' but settled on Hanker'n2Grill.

[ul][li]http://www.kseyes.com/Hank's_BGE.htm[/ul]
  • Toe 49
    Toe 49 Posts: 193
    Options
    Cap'n,
    I actually met you in Old Greenwich CT. You were in Nordic Stove and Fire Place and I believe I sold you on a plate setter. I was down visiting my brother in law who owns the store.

• Cap'n
    Cap'n Posts: 72
    Options
    Toe 49,
    Yeah I remember that day. Actually I need to talk with him - my firebox cracked and was hoping he could have BGE add one to his next shipment up to Greenwich...[p]Hope you are having a good summer![p]Cheers, Cap'n[p]