Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Max you got game 7

AZRP
AZRP Posts: 10,116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
They finally got the sudden death puck in the right net. -RP

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Randy,

I think he may be at the game. Pretty tough series. They have hometown advantage now.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• hockeynut
    hockeynut Posts: 12
    Nothing can hold a candle to an NHL playoff game 7. Its gonna be great!
  • no, i'm not in SHITSburgh tonight. ..but damn, what a great gutcheck by the caps!! . ..finally got a few bounces our way for a change, even if the refs tried to help the pens (what a BS call on laich with 2:02 left in the third!!!!) . .. . anyway, YES, i HAVE MY TICKETS FOR GAME 7 on wednesday night!!!!! ...and i'll be there with my SYDNEY CROSBY SUCKS/MALKIN SWALLOWS t-shirt on and in full voice for sure!!!!!. ..

ROCK THE RED!!!!!!GO CAPS!!!!!
  • Little Steven
    hockeynut,

Game seven with so much talent! I don't remember a series like this. Caps wouldn't even be there without the goaltending they have had from Varlimov.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Little Steven
    Max,

That is why I never made any money gambling. A game seven win will be so much better anyway. Crosby is a good kid but this is not their year. Enjoy it man!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Weekend Warrior
    Weekend Warrior Posts: 1,702
    I'm happy it's going to game 7. It'll just be that much sweeter to win the series in the Cap's building. Watching the Pens celebrate on Washington's ice will be precious.
  • TomCPA
    TomCPA Posts: 82
    Max,

Max, buddy-I am so jealous you are going tomorrow night! I will be watching on my big screen tomorrow night! My wife thought I should trade my new medium BGE for the ticket with you but I said, "No chance, I wouldn't trade the BGE for the ticket!" :lol:

That goal was something by Steckel and I do wish the refs would let them play. It's becoming a joke the way this series has been called.
  • north american refs taking care of north american players. ..try and tell me there is no bias there. ..pens have been called for 15 penalties in this series and the caps for 29 now . . . its ridiculous .. .i'm sick of it. . .. but our guys have to know its coming and make sure they don't take stupid stick penalties, simple as that. . .but we also have to slow the pens down coming through the neutral zone. ...getting outshot for 6 straight games now is unnacceptable and the caps better quit relying on on varley to bail them out!! . . . gotta outshoot them tomorrow night and slow em down coming out of their zone and quit giving them odd-man rushes and we'll be ok.. ..if not, its gonna be another tough night!!! ...

all that being said, its like i always say, "its a simple game, shoot the puck at the net, score more goals than the other guys, win game, go home!!" . .

GO CAPS!!!
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,733
    i dont know how its going to play out for the B's tonight, but either way im hoping for some blood on the ice for that sucker punch thrown the other night. ive watched that punch several times now and that was just wrong, if it werent for ratings he would not be playing tonight. B) i want some blood, give me back my old time big bad bruins :laugh:
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • TomCPA
    TomCPA Posts: 82
    Max,

I hear ya. Almost a 2 to 1 PP advantage is ludicrous, as well as being out shot by the same margin is equally insane. But, they didn't rely on Alex OV last night, which was great.

Have fun tomorrow night. Let us know what it's like.