Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

WAY OT (prayer/toast)

DawgtiredDawgtired Posts: 213
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi everyone,
One of my dearest friends in the world went through an ugly divorce several years ago. Long story, but he deserved much better. He just got remarried and we are hosting a party for them. There was a prayer of thanksgiving that I wanted to use as a toast and I can't find it anywhere. It is based on a prayer by St. Francis. The only part I remember is something about where there is darkness You give us light, where there is lonliness in the world, you give us friends. That is a very rough recall. I know this board is not meant for this type of thing, but it's such a wonderful and diverse group of people here, I thought someone might be able to help me find this.
As always......THANKS!!!

Comments