Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Texas Eggfest Slideshow

Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
edited 11:26AM in EggHead Forum
Here's all I got...it was a blast seeing old friends and making new ones. The weather was hot, but we had beutiful shade from some huge live oaks and a nice breeze to keep things very comfortable. Oh yeah, the food was amazing!!

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh202/kapsig1/2009%20Eggfest/?albumview=slideshow
·

Comments

• Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Brad,

Thanks for sharing--it was great to see you again. The wings were great, too!
    ·
  • Panhandle SmokerPanhandle Smoker Posts: 3,018
    Looks like you all are having a good time. Thanks for sharing
    ·
  • mojomojo Posts: 216
    Great pics and a great day! By the way, your wings were just killer! Killer I tell ya!
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Thank You for taking the time to share the pics.
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Looks like another wonderful fest. Thanks for sharing! Love the lobster.
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Nice presentation, thank you.

GG
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    TKS for sharing Brad. Glad to see Pato & Cinthia ..proud of ya boy!!!!!!!!
    ·
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed them..

mojo wrote:
    Great pics and a great day! By the way, your wings were just killer! Killer I tell ya!
    ·
    GREAT folks that Pato and Cinthia...and he is a seriously fine cook! What kind of bribing do se have to pull off to get you to Austin next year?

Beli wrote:
    TKS for sharing Brad. Glad to see Pato & Cinthia ..proud of ya boy!!!!!!!!
    ·
  • BevoBevo Posts: 179
    I'm thinking that they have fallen so in love with our Vizsla, Layla, that they will want to come again and stay at our home again.

It has been great having them as houseguests and I'm certain it won't be the last time.

It was nice to meet you (finally), Brad.
    ·
  • Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    great pics Brad. Thanks for sharing...we just may have to do this next year.

Kim
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Would love to have been there to say hi and learn a few tricks from a great bunch of eggheads. Your wings look fantastic! Thanks for the pic's, I can almost feel the heat and smell the smoke.
    ·
  • TaterbugTaterbug Posts: 8
    Wow! Looks like you guys had a grand time. The lobster looked very edible!!!
    ·
  • GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
    Nice job on the pics! Where in Bee Cave do you live?
    ·
  • PWisePWise Posts: 1,173
    Great looking photos Brad!

It was real nice to meet you and cook around you... We had a great great time...

Hope you catch you again soon!

Cheers!
    ·
    Beliiii you should've been here! see what you missed? hehehe :whistle: I'm only kidding... but seriously, I was life-threatened by several people if I don't bring you next year... hehehehe

See you in Mty next couple of days!

Cheers!
    ·
    Hahaha, Colin, you and Joni have been the kindest of hosts, we would happily come back and stay with you guys!

You know you have a place set up for you in our home in Monterrey whenever you want to "fly" there hehehe

Cheers!
    ·
  • JeevesJeeves Posts: 461
    Thanks much for the awesome pics Brad!
    -Jeeves
    ·
    Falconhead off 620...you?

GrillMeister wrote:
    ·
  • GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
    The Homestead off 71, neighbor!

Austin Smoker wrote:
    Falconhead off 620...you?

GrillMeister wrote:
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,276
    Austin Smoker,

Great pics! What a terrific venue for a fest.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·