Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Texas Eggfest

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,723
edited 6:49PM in EggHead Forum
Yes we had a great time.

Yes there will be a video.

But first I've got to recover.

Worth it...

Spring "Nothing Like A Lot Of Fun To Make Your Day" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

• TXTrikerTXTriker Posts: 1,177
    Sorry we missed you guys but Susie was under the weather starting Friday. I told her we will just have to take a day and come and see you guys in Spring. I was disappointed but priorites. Perhaps next year I will just pay extra at the door and not pre-register. I'm glad you guys had fun and we're looking forward to all the addtional pictures.
  • GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
    What a day! It was good to see you and Judy this weekend. Have a safe trip home!

• TaterbugTaterbug Posts: 8
    Man, when did you have time to film. You were all over the place in BB's pics.

Looks like you guys had fun. Sorry I missed!
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,519
    To you Leroy B)
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    I'm glad to hear you had a great time. An eggfest and a birthday celebration can be exhausting. :laugh:
    I look forward to seeing the video, you always do a fantastic job.
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Always a pleasure to see you and Ms. Judy again, Mr. Leroy! Glad to see that you've made it back home safely.

Looking forward to Coopfest '09 ;) hehe
  • PWisePWise Posts: 1,173
    Leroy it was great meeting you and Judy! I really had a hell of a time and really enjoyed cooking next to you guys! I hope you have a safe trip back home and am really looking forward for that video!

Happy birthday again! hehe :whistle:

• Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Do you mean just sober-up or a 12 step recovery program?
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Wow, that was my 900th post. I have a ways to go before I catch up to you.