Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

TX Eggfest pics - highlight of my day :)

Options
Beanie-Bean
Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Special thanks to BBQ Outfitters, especially to Scott who asked me to buy the winning ticket for this beautiful table, along with the Large BGE:

IMG_0464.jpg

This is my fourth BGE, and all of them came from BBQ Outfitters.

Thank you again for putting on a wonderful Eggfest!

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Mike, thanks for all the great pics with names. Looks like everyone had a good time and congrats on your win. Thats a really nice prize.
  • Double Bogey
    Double Bogey Posts: 635
    Options
    Congrats Mike that certainly is a good looking table. And we all know four eggs is the absolute minimum necessary for an egger.
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
  • Panhandle Smoker
    Panhandle Smoker Posts: 3,018
    Options
    Nice pics Bean. I wish I were there. Congrats on the new addition.
  • TXTriker
    TXTriker Posts: 1,177
    Options
    Beanie-Bean, thanks for the pictures. Susie and I were unable to make it and possibly next year I won't pre-register but pay at the door just in case.

That is some table and perhaps it was really mine?

Again, thanks for the pics and now I need to check the wings on the egg.
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Wowwww Mike congratulations!!!!1 when are we breaking it in?????
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    That is a darn nice table! Nice design.
    Congrats!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Ross in Ventura
    Ross in Ventura Posts: 7,234
    Options
    How cool it that Mike

Ross
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Now I can see why that did make your day... :P

congratulations and it looks like everyone had a great time...
  • Susan Egglaine
    Susan Egglaine Posts: 2,437
    Options
    THANKS for posting & congrats!
    Pic of all 4 eggin please.
    Susan
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    Congrat's on winning the egg and table! That is a nice table design, bottle opener included! :cheer:
    Enjoy!
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Mike, it could not happen to a nicer guy.
    Congratulations on the egg and table.
    I also feel the way you do on the job Bob and his crew did.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    Beanie-Bean wrote:
    Special thanks to BBQ Outfitters, especially to Scott who asked me to buy the winning ticket for this beautiful table, along with the Large BGE:

IMG_0464.jpg

This is my fourth BGE, and all of them came from BBQ Outfitters.

Thank you again for putting on a wonderful Eggfest!

Congrats on the big win! That's a major nice table!

Cheers,

Ed

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    tx3.jpg
    The winner.........
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Frank from Houma
    Frank from Houma Posts: 5,755
    Options
    Well done BB - nice table
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words, and thank you to the folks out at the Eggfest today for making it a really fun and enjoyable time--I look forward to cooking some more for everyone next year!

@FlaPoolman - yessir, I try to put some names with the pics for the folks on the forum.

@Double Bogey - four egg minimum. Absolutely! You're almost there...(three, right?)

@TXTriker - I hope that you and Susie will be able to make it up next year. Perhaps Spring Chicken and Spring Hen will have another Coopfest up in Spring this year. That was a lot of fun, too!

@Beli - I was saving a place for you to cook this year :( When you come to pick up Pato, you guys can stop by and we'll break in the new gear!

@Susan - I'll have the new family portrait posted after the crew delivers the new rig

@Clay Q - the bottle opener was the first thing to catch my eye when I was checking out the table

@GrillMeister - great to see you again at the Eggfest! Thanks for calling out the winning numbers today.

@Mickey - I enjoyed talking with you in person again. Please don't be a stranger if you're in the area, and thanks for posting the pics.
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    That table needs to be on the naked wizs site for tables! Unique design.
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • gladis
    gladis Posts: 25
    Options
    Ohh my, that is such a nice table, not sure if I can look at mine now... :blush: