Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

PING: Bob from BBQ Guru

2bossy!2bossy! Posts: 48
edited 12:17AM in EggHead Forum
Hi Bob!
Can you please post the flank steak, mushrooms w/aoili sauce and the black bean cups w/all the fixins at Waldorf? I know we went over them, but some details are a bit fuzzy!!! B)
Thanks,
Missy
·

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Fuzzy.. :laugh: ..and why would that be I wonder... :) ..He is at work, I just spoke to him on the phone...
    ·
  • 2bossy!2bossy! Posts: 48
    Well...I did hang out with you don't forget!!! I had such a great time Wess, I wish we could do it all over again this weekend! Does Bob check the forum? AND...can you send me the recipe for the sliders?!?! We really enjoyed them - even though you spilled the cheese...oops inside voice :whistle:
    Love, Missy
    ·
    I would love to do it every weekend, don't think the body could handle it though...Bob does check the forum, I'm not sure how often though...My website seems to be down , but I'm fairly sure I put the sliders in my cooks section.....as far as the cheese..I'm glad I had plastic wrap dividing the layers...and that's all I got to say bout dat.....It did get wild and crazy...Nice to know YOU already commited to next year.. :)
    ·
    You betcha!!! Ok, I'll check, I know you have a rockin website. You and Sally are great!! Thanks for the hospitality. :kiss:
    ·
    Luva Ya babe....and Bob is on his way...
    ·
  • Hey Missy! I will be happy to post the recipes. Let me get them together and I will post them this morning. I wish I had some pics to go with it but I was workin' hard that day. It was great meeting you and your husband I had a blast!!

Bob
    ·
  • ChuckChuck Posts: 812
    Details are a little fuzzy huh? Still kicking myself for leaving the after party early. I hate when responsibilities get in the way of fun.

It was great meeting you guys...if our paths don't cross beforehand I'll see you next year.

Chuck
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    If this is Missy S. from St pete ask your husband to send me an e mail when he gets a chance.
    Thanks
    Al
    ·
    Bob,
    Don't forgot about the Guru Garage. I will be the first on the list. I know people have made their own, but I want an official one.
    ·
    Hi Al,
    Will do! When you all get together (the Brandon, Tampa, etc. crew) for lunch - let me know, I'd love to see everyone again!
    Missy
    ·
  • Ill keep on top of it.

Thanks,
    bob
    ·
    Chuck you were the BEST! I want to thank you for all your help, patience and aluminum pans at the after party - definitly plan to stay next year and get fuzzy with us!!! I hope it's not a full year before we see you, but time does fly - best of luck the DizzyPig BBQ team! OH and I saw someone posted the Cheese Steak recipe - Luke and I will be impressing our friends with that great dish very soon!
    Missy
    ·
    You were working hard and it pays off with those great dishes. I'll keep my eye out for the recipes. It was great meeting you too and I think your special bottle had alot to do with all the fuzziness!
    Take care. Thanks again. Missy
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Where have you been, Girl?

LR
    ·
    Plan on it. That's what I want to start working on.
    ·
    Nothing like an EGGfest to reinspire a girl! Busy cooking the same ole stuff, but not anymore! :woohoo:
    ·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Good to see you back here.
    ·