Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Late night Waldorf

Options
Susan Egglaine
Susan Egglaine Posts: 2,437
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Sallyb, Kenny & Missy
DSCN3494.jpg

Shotgun Fred checking out Chris's collection

DSCN3496-1.jpg

Shree & Del

DSCN3495-1.jpg

Nature Boy & Hatch

DSCN3512.jpg

Clean-up crew

DSCN3500-1.jpg

some crazy?

DSCN3502.jpg

Comments

• Gunnar
    Gunnar Posts: 2,307
    Options
    Okay, I don't think the red eyes are caused from the flash.....
    LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    I think I'd fit right in with that crowd :whistle: :woohoo: Thanks for the pics Susan
  • hayhonker
    hayhonker Posts: 576
    Options
    THOSE are the pics I was waiting for - filling in the blanks so-to-speak.
    What an awesome Eggfest. The hightlight for me was having Wifey Wendy join me and more importantly, she had a blast, fit in, made friends, and can't wait for the next 'fest. We created a monster and I'm loving it.

Thanks again to Dale and Seasonal. They are top notch and make this event really special year after year. Seems there are more picture posts after Waldorf than any other fest. I call it a Tailgate without a game, that's how high the fun factor is.

Finally able to get on here and post the pics Wendy took on the bus to/from Capt Billys.

They are here for those interested:
    http://jasonandwendy.com/egg/fests/09/dorf

Here's a favorite of mine:
    DSC02062.jpg
    Fred welcomed me with a hand shake as I stepped out of my truck 4 years ago, and he still makes me smile and feel better just knowing him. He left a wonderful lasting impression on Wendy too.

It was great seeing everyone and catching up, and meeting new folks and broadening our friendships.

All the best,
    Jason
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Hey buddy
    Please tell Wendy I sooo much enjoyed meeting her. She and Mrs. Nature would get along extremely well, so now I have to work on her for next year.

Fun factor....nice term. This fest was definitely high on that scale.

Thanks for closing down the festivities with me. Can't wait for the next time I get to hang out with yall.

Cheers bro
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Susan Egglaine
    Susan Egglaine Posts: 2,437
    Options
    A big tailgate that's the way I describe them. I also mention this is my egghead family. What am I gonna do till October? :blink:
    Poolman you were missed!
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Very cool shots Susan. Love the one of my nephew Kenny letting loose, and hangin' with the ladies. He's really loving life right now.

And cool shot of ol' Shotgun looking at all of Lawn Rangers creations. I'd be devastated if I lost that bucket of karma.

All great shots, and they really show how much of a blast we had....even though it was a little damp. Still rainin' here....5 days in a row so far, and they expect a few more.

Great seeing you and Theresa again!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Susan,

Atta girl. Get the dirt on all of them :laugh:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Pat,

We would have fit right in. Tell me again why we didn't go :silly:

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Options
    Good seeing you again and meeting Wendy.
  • wannaegg
    wannaegg Posts: 31
    Options
    Susan, fun pics and again, nice to meet you. I thought you had gone to bed.........geez, it was obviously me! I'm not sure how my first eggfest can be topped for fun, enthusiastic people. I'm sure you all are up to that challenge. My best!
  • BBQ Bob Trudnak
    Options
    Yikes, what on earth was I doing in that picture???

That is funny.

Bob