Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Steak dinner

Panhandle SmokerPanhandle Smoker Posts: 3,018
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I had to get my steak fix and finally used the c/i grid for what is great for. I marinated them for a few hours in Italian dressing Worcestershire sauce salt and pepper. Then shook them down with some raising the steaks.

IMG_5806.jpg

The shrimp were almost to shrimpy to grill but seasoned one skewer with Swamp Venom one with Raging River and one with Tony's. They all turned out great. :)

IMG_5807.jpg
·

Comments

• Nice grill marks!
    ·
  • B) Surf and Turf always a fest, erm feast :silly: How can shrimp be too shrimpy when you live on the Gulf???
    ·
  • Panhandle SmokerPanhandle Smoker Posts: 3,018
    The wifey bought them for frying but wanted some on the Egg tonight. I usually get the larger ones for the Egg but I was all out of the big ones.
    ·
  • :( you ARE breaking my heart, don't ya know :(
    ·
  • Panhandle SmokerPanhandle Smoker Posts: 3,018
    They are plentiful here. The prices are a little high right now as to be expected. With all the fishing regulations and fuel prices I am supprised the don't cost more. I have met a few shrimpers that I can call and I will meet them at the dock with an ice chest. fresh as it gets. :)
    ·
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    eddie,

When I was down fishing in Venice, LA (mouth of the Mississippi RIver) in March, the really big shrimp boats were all at the dock. Fuel costs were too high to go out in Int'l waters and the buyers weren't paying any more for the shrimp. So they were all just sitting at the docks!
    ·