Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

MMmmm meatloaf

madmikemadmike Posts: 103
edited 8:13AM in EggHead Forum
I usually don't like meatloaf but this here was pretty good :woohoo:

img3282.jpg
img3283.jpg
img3284.jpg
img3285.jpg
img3286.jpg
img3288.jpg
img3289.jpg
img3290.jpg
·

Comments

• GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    Meatloaf is great on the egg. Next day sandwichs even better. What's in your final sauce to give it an orange color?
    ·
  • madmikemadmike Posts: 103
    Yellow mustard,maple syrup and Diana original sauce
    ·
  • jake42jake42 Posts: 931
    Lookin' good!!!!!!
    I love makin' meatloaf on the Egg myself. may have to try that sauce next time.
    ·
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Ya know..I love pix and good job on those..but there are a million ways to make meatloaf and I love tryin diff ones..care to share what you did?? :blink: how'd ya make it, how'd ya smoke it? what made it pretty good?
    ·