Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

MMmmm meatloaf

madmikemadmike Posts: 103
edited 4:07PM in EggHead Forum
I usually don't like meatloaf but this here was pretty good :woohoo:

• GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    Meatloaf is great on the egg. Next day sandwichs even better. What's in your final sauce to give it an orange color?
  • madmikemadmike Posts: 103
    Yellow mustard,maple syrup and Diana original sauce
  • jake42jake42 Posts: 931
    Lookin' good!!!!!!
    I love makin' meatloaf on the Egg myself. may have to try that sauce next time.
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Ya know..I love pix and good job on those..but there are a million ways to make meatloaf and I love tryin diff to share what you did?? :blink: how'd ya make it, how'd ya smoke it? what made it pretty good?