Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

MMmmm meatloaf

madmikemadmike Posts: 103
edited 3:10AM in EggHead Forum
I usually don't like meatloaf but this here was pretty good :woohoo:

img3282.jpg
img3283.jpg
img3284.jpg
img3285.jpg
img3286.jpg
img3288.jpg
img3289.jpg
img3290.jpg
·

Comments

• GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    Meatloaf is great on the egg. Next day sandwichs even better. What's in your final sauce to give it an orange color?
    ·
  • madmikemadmike Posts: 103
    Yellow mustard,maple syrup and Diana original sauce
    ·
  • jake42jake42 Posts: 931
    Lookin' good!!!!!!
    I love makin' meatloaf on the Egg myself. may have to try that sauce next time.
    ·
  • EggtuckyEggtucky Posts: 2,746
    Ya know..I love pix and good job on those..but there are a million ways to make meatloaf and I love tryin diff ones..care to share what you did?? :blink: how'd ya make it, how'd ya smoke it? what made it pretty good?
    ·