Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Day Two

ric3677ric3677 Posts: 278
edited 5:53AM in EggHead Forum
I'm not sure if it's my age or what. I am sick and tired of this junk! Take notice that it's still coming down. And I just shoveled that patio clean a few hours ago.

snowy1.jpg

Going to be tough to BBQ tonight.

Rick in Mt.

Comments

• BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    I feel for ya Rick. There's a reason many of us live here in AZ. We should be 90 today and maybe the next two days, then we will drop to the high 80's then back to the 90's.

Hope it warms up for ya real soon.

Regards,
    Bordello
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Rick,

I hate to be a PITB but we spent the day at the beach here in MA.It was 97 degs. and the beach was mobbed, I have a bit of a burn today. poor me :evil:
  • Woody69Woody69 Posts: 360
    80 degrees here in middle TN today.
    No way I could deal with that kind of weather...
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    I agree with you on that one Rick. Snow just doesn't look pretty to me anymore either. Especially at the end of April. Thank god the snow is done is Wisconsin...at least I hope so, you never know here.
  • Oh, Rick, I really feel for you! :pinch: :sick: :pinch:

I'm just glad it's not here for a change... :whistle:

My heart sort of flips every time I see the beautiful pictures of spring flowers being posted this time of year.

I love snow - but not in April - and it's almost May!

At least it will melt fast...

Patty
  • PWisePWise Posts: 1,173
    Holy crap! where do you live?

Cheers!
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    OMG Rick..........where is the beer??? :laugh:
  • ric3677ric3677 Posts: 278
    Pwise,

I live somewhere I would rather not be today. I can see 12 inches easy, and most of this has melted as it hit the warm ground.

Montana at it's best.

If April showers bring May flowers.....what does a foot of snow get ya?

Rick in Mt.
  • ric3677ric3677 Posts: 278
    Beli,

After the ribs were done and the asparagus was cooked we ate dinner last night. Had several glasses of wine. Then we had BBQ bananas for desert. Still had to shovel some snow before retiring for the night. Only to wake up to more snow. It actually hasn't quit for the last two days. Supposed to last til tomorrow morning. Let's hope so.

Rick in Mt.
  • Harleydog77Harleydog77 Posts: 217
    Wow! I am glad that isn't me! I am sick of that white stuff.
  • PhilsGrillPhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Hummm... 82 in Georgia today.