Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Southern Rib Challenge

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey Guys,
Next weekend is our Rib burn in Guntersville AL. We have had some interesting developments in the last week. A Traeger Dealer that is competing ask to challenge an Egg dealer and the challenge was excepted. It looks like a Rib Off......I am still taking applications until Monday if any one wants to join in on the fun. Ray Lampe will be cooking for the Egg team and the Traeger Team has a newbee. Look out Ray those are the ones you have to look out for. LOL
For more info www.holysmokecookoff.com for the entry form or give me a call at 256-891-7592 Lynn

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Please let us know the results!
    Thanks
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • BamaEGG
    BamaEGG Posts: 170
    Options
    Interesting...

I will be camping with the family at Lake Guntersville State Park for the weekend. In fact I am taking the LGE with me so we can eat in style while we are there.